Pages

Saturday, May 8, 2010

Flopping

The fact that people actually flop in the NBA kills me. Derek Fisher is the number 1 culprit...I'm here watching the Lakers game and I just can't take it. It kills me to watch a grown man playing in the greatest game, fake an act to get a call! Damn...In my mind there needs to be something done so this stops. It takes away from the credibility of the game. The refs do there best job to make the right call, but when someone is intentionally flopping to make it seem as though there was a foul, I have a problem with that. T them up....Start giving a technical for flopping. For those of you that do not know what flopping is, it is acting as if you were fouled when you actually were not, to get a call against your opponent.....Derek Fisher......the worst...thats all I have to say......

No comments:

Post a Comment